Non-performing loans, regulatory pressures and the credit crunch’s lingering effects are on the rise, which means that business as usual when it comes to collections and recovery won’t cut it anymore.
Your company needs specialized collections and recovery software to keep up with increasingly complex debt obligations, market trends and regulatory pressures. These systems generate more revenue and improve collections performance across every stage of the credit cycle.
But how do you know if a specialized collection and recovery solution is the right fit for your business? What do you look for in a top-of-the-line specialized solution?
A Guide to Answer Your Collections and Recovery Software Questions
The Collections and Recovery Software Purchasing Guide is here to help. It provides all the details banks, utilities and telecoms need to select a reference specialized collections software system. It’s perfect if you want to know answers to the following:
- What your options are, including spreadsheets, project management systems, dedicated collections software and core banking systems.
- The pros and cons of each option.
- What to look for if you are selecting a specialized collections software solution.
- How to best implement a solution—without wasting time and resources.
The Collections and Recovery Software Purchasing Guide also includes an interactive Solution Scoring Matrix to evaluate every feature of potential solutions, including:
- Core functionality.
- Integration with other systems.
- Analytics and business intelligence.
- Configuration, flexibility and usability.
- Technology and architecture.
- Vendor qualifications.
Download the guide today to make the purchasing process easier, cheaper and more effective for your organization.